I have two mixed breed cats, who just turned one year old. They are brother and sister from the same litter, named; Diago and Mischief (Misty). I have thought about toilet training them ever since I got them at 8 weeks of age, however we were moving around a bit at the time and so we used two litter boxes instead. I use one large covered box and one small- both of which use wood pellets as litter- which is way better then clumping litter in many ways. It doesn't smell, other than the wood smell.. it is safer for the cats.. its only 5 bucks for a 40 pound bag.. and its MUCH easier to clean. All you do is scoop the business and the pee turns into sawdust and falls to the bottom of the box.

Anyways I still want them using the toilet so I have purchased what I need and hope we have some success. I choice to blog this because I would like the support when needed.

Scroll to the bottom for the start of our toilet training.

Sunday 14 July 2013

Mischief (Misty)


Before I begin, let me introduce my guys I'm going to be trying to toilet train. Diago my long haired brown tabby Male, and Mischief my short haired grey calico (the orange is on her back) tabby female. Both are fixed and I have only ever had one mistake in my house- when Diago was angry at being told off for counter surfing. Misty is more timid, while Diago is more outgoing- though both seam very intelligent to me.. I guess I would say that though!

Diago

No comments:

Post a Comment