I have two mixed breed cats, who just turned one year old. They are brother and sister from the same litter, named; Diago and Mischief (Misty). I have thought about toilet training them ever since I got them at 8 weeks of age, however we were moving around a bit at the time and so we used two litter boxes instead. I use one large covered box and one small- both of which use wood pellets as litter- which is way better then clumping litter in many ways. It doesn't smell, other than the wood smell.. it is safer for the cats.. its only 5 bucks for a 40 pound bag.. and its MUCH easier to clean. All you do is scoop the business and the pee turns into sawdust and falls to the bottom of the box.

Anyways I still want them using the toilet so I have purchased what I need and hope we have some success. I choice to blog this because I would like the support when needed.

Scroll to the bottom for the start of our toilet training.

Sunday 14 July 2013

Day one of prep work

So when I got home from work today and cleaned the boxes they had been going mostly in the large one in the bathroom, so I took the other one away. Step one done.
Now this is our settup for a few days..after a couple days ill start raising up the box untill its the height of the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment